File a Quarterly Wage Report

File a Quarterly Wage Report 

You can use this form to correct amounts of taxable or total wages previously reported on the Employer’s Quarterly Report (Form C-3).

Employers and agents can use this form to correct Social Security number, name, or total wages reported on or omitted from a previously filed wage report. 

For assistance with wage filing, contact Unemployment Compensation.