Skip To Content

Claim Status

Fund members as well as healthcare providers, auto body shops, roofing contractors, cybersecurity companies, and other third parties can call our Member Service Advisors at 800-482-7276 between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Central time for information about claims.

Fund Members

As a Fund member, you can log into your dashboard to access loss history reports and claim information.

Injured Employees

Your TASB claims adjuster is the primary contact for questions about your claim and your benefits. Contact your adjuster if you need to:

  • Check the status of your benefit check
  • Change your treating doctor
  • Update your address (this must be done by you or your legal representative)
  • Report a change in your employment status. For example, if you begin working after your injury, Texas law requires that you report the amount you earn and the employer’s name as soon as possible.

Health Care Providers

Call us at 800-482-7276 between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Central time to find out if we have a claim on file or to get a claim number. You need the injured employee's full name and/or Social Security number. 

What Healthcare Providers Need to Know

Our goal is to help injured employees return to health, and medical providers are essential. Here's some key information and instructions.