Apply for Coverage
Before completing the online request, take a few moments to gather some information. Depending on the coverage requested, you’ll need these items:
- Current coverage declarations page.
- Six-year loss reports: in a separate document, identify any claims asserted or unasserted, reported, or unreported not included in the five-year loss runs provided by the district. If you have a coastal property and are requesting named windstorm coverage, 10 years of loss runs are required.
- A current appraisal or building schedule if seeking Property coverage.
- A current vehicle schedule if seeking Auto coverage.
- Current year estimated payroll, categorized by classification code, along with the current workers’ compensation coverage/declarations page if seeking Workers’ Compensation coverage.
- Five years’ claim and wage data, including the number of employees, wages, benefits paid, the number of claims paid, and contribution/premium if seeking Unemployment Compensation coverage. This information can be obtained from the Texas Workforce Commission.
All information except the current coverage declarations page should be provided in Excel spreadsheets.
Our underwriters evaluate every application to ensure the organization is a good fit for the Fund and the requested coverage program. If we are able to issue a quote, it generally takes about two weeks to deliver the submission.
Should you have any questions about the online application, email us at email@example.com.
The Fund provides competitively priced, comprehensive coverage that addresses your risk universe. No matter what happens, we’ll be there to help.