Apply for Coverage
Submit an application to get a quote and learn how the Fund provides value and peace of mind for your organization.
Before submitting your online request, please gather the following information, depending on the coverage you need:
- Current coverage declarations page.
- Six-year loss reports: Prepare a separate document for any additional claims (asserted or unasserted, reported or unreported) not included in the five-year loss runs provided by the district. For coastal properties requiring named windstorm coverage, include 10 years of loss runs.
- Property coverage: Provide a current appraisal or building schedule.
- Auto coverage: Provide a current vehicle schedule.
- Workers' Compensation coverage: Include the current year's estimated payroll categorized by classification code, along with the current workers’ compensation coverage/declarations page.
- Unemployment Compensation coverage: Include five years worth of claim and wage data, including the number of employees, wages, benefits paid, number of claims paid, and contribution/premium. This information can be obtained from the Texas Workforce Commission.
Please note that all information, except the current coverage declarations page, should be provided in Excel spreadsheets.
Have questions about the online application? Email us at email@example.com for assistance. We're here to help!
The Fund provides competitively priced, comprehensive coverage that addresses your risk universe. No matter what happens, we’ll be there to help.