2023 Excellence Awards
The Fund’s strength is built on its 1,000-plus members coming together to protect their resources. Our Excellence Awards program recognizes members who implement solutions to their risk management challenges. Don't miss this chance to spotlight your organization. Apply for an Excellence Award by June 2, 2023!
5 Benefits of Earning an Excellence Award
If you need help convincing your leadership team to apply, share these five benefits of earning an Excellence Award:
- Join a select group of your peers recognized by the Fund for their risk management initiatives. The program is competitive, and we’ll issue no more than 10 awards. Simply put: Earning an Excellence Award is a prestigious accomplishment!
- Boost morale by sharing the recognition with staff who contributed to your initiative’s success.
- Demonstrate your commitment to managing risk and protecting the Fund’s financial strength. After all, we're stronger together.
- Foster community trust that your organization serves as a good steward of its resources.
- Receive a commemorative plaque, a $1,000 risk management honorarium, and recognition in TASB and Fund publications.
- The member must participate in at least one of these Fund coverage programs through August 2024: Auto, Liability, Property, or Workers’ Compensation.
- Please note: If award recipient discontinues membership during this time, the entity agrees to reimburse the Fund for all award money received.
- The application must have consent from the organization's executive director, president, or superintendent.
- 2022 Excellence Award recipients are not eligible for this year’s awards program.
Excellence Awards applications are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Effectiveness: Solution directly improves your risk management practices, functions, or processes.
- Efficiency: Solution makes good use of resources, including money and staff time.
- Impact: Solution addresses a critical or pressing need for your organization, demonstrated by specific and documented financial savings or reduced injuries.
- Innovation: Solution is creative and represents out-of-the-box thinking or a creative adaptation of an established idea.
Mental health wellness rooms, accident review committees, and food service staff safety were just few initiatives that earned a 2022 Excellence Award. If you need a little inspiration before preparing your application, read about last year's winning entries.
Email us at email@example.com or call 512-505-2853 for more information.