Report a Claim

If you need immediate assistance, please call 800.482.7276. Calls are answered 24/7, including after hours and on the weekends. If you call outside of business hours, our answering service will contact an adjuster and you will receive a call within one hour.

Workers' Compensation claims

First Report of Injury

  • Program administrators who do not use the FROI Administration application, or
  • Campuses and departments who need to report an employee injury to their organization's workers' compensation program administrator:

Report a WC claim

If it’s your first time filing the First Report of Injury, follow this step-by-step guide.

First Report of Injury Administration

Workers' compensation program administrators, use this to review and submit claims. Claims that have already been submitted to the Fund are not available for review.

FROI Administration

To request access to the FROI Administration application, contact Laura Romaine, workers' compensation program consultant by calling 800.482.7276 x2845 or emailing

Auto, liability, property, and cyber claims

Report a claim

Watch a short video tutorial that walks you through the process using a hypothetical claim.

Quarterly Wage Report

File a Wage Report 

Download forms from the Texas Workforce Commission

  • Total Wages Adjustment Form (C-5) (pdf): You can use this form to correct amounts of taxable or total wages previously reported on the Employer’s Quarterly Report (Form C-3).
  • Individual Wage Adjustment Form (C-7) (pdf): Employers and agents can use this form to correct Social Security number, name, or total wages reported on or omitted from a previously filed wage report.

Wage Report help

Contact Jessie Waguespack, unemployment compensation program administrator, by calling 800.482.7276, x2803 or emailing