Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) Resources
File these employer forms online
Current Fund members with Workers' Compensation coverage can streamline their work by filing these prefilled forms in our online claim system.
- DWC-3 Employers Wage Statement
- DWC-3SD Employers Wage Statement for School Districts
- DWC-6 Supplemental Report of Injury
More employer forms
Find these employer forms and notices on the TDI website.
- DWC-1 Employer’s First Report of Injury
- DWC-3 Employer's Wage Statement
- DWC-3SD Employer's Wage Statement for School Districts
- DWC-6 Notice to Employees Concerning Workers’ Compensation in Texas
- DWC-8 Notice of Required Workers’ Compensation Coverage (building or construction projects for governmental entities)
- DWC-9 Notice Regarding Certain Work-Related Communicable Diseases and Eligibility for Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Download these return-to-work forms on the TDI website:
- DWC-73 Work Status Report
- DWC-74 Description of Injured Employee's Employment
Injured employee forms
Get these forms for injured employees on the TDI website.
- DWC-3ME Employee’s Multiple Employment Wage Statement
- DWC-032 Request for Designated Doctor Examination
- DWC-47 Employee’s Request for Advance of Benefits
- DWC-48 Request to Get Reimbursed for Travel Costs
- DWC-52 Application for Supplemental Income Benefits