Members who experience issues submitting quarterly wage reports in UC Connection should try using their Chrome or Edge browsers. Please report ongoing issues to as we continue investigating.

Skip To Content

Change Treating Doctor Form

Injured employees who want to change treating doctors must submit this form to their adjuster.


Within the first 60 days of treatment, injured employees are allowed one change of treating doctor to another within the Political Subdivision Workers’ Compensation Alliance panel. Employees must complete this form and send it to their adjuster for approval before seeing a new treating doctor.