Risk Management Resources
Managing risk at your organization means equipping you and your staff with knowledge and tools to prevent and mitigate accidents, injuries, and damage.
These education and employee training materials are intended to help you create safe, secure working environments, and reduce exposure to risks, ultimately lowering claim costs.
Digital safety handbooks
Occupation-specific safety handbooks for member employees describe the safest methods for performing tasks within an employee's assigned job duties. Members with Workers' Compensation coverage can request digital copies of the safety handbooks.
The handbooks for districts address five types of employees:
- Custodial (English and Spanish)
- Food Service (English and Spanish)
- Maintenance (English and Spanish)
- Transportation (English and Spanish)*
*Members with Auto coverage are eligible to receive this handbook.
The handbooks for community colleges address two different types of employees:
- Operations Support (English and Spanish)
Employee training kits
These downloadable kits help members communicate the importance of safety to their employees. Members with Workers' Compensation coverage can log in to myTASB for secured access to download the training kits.
Covering a different topic each month, each bilingual kit contains:
- Meeting guidelines
Learning and news resources
- Read the InsideRM blog to get the latest and most relevant information about public education risk management, including risk trends that may impact your organization.
- Download forms, instructions, handbooks, and more in the Member Library.
- Discover training options in several formats to fit the learning needs of you and your employees.
If you have questions about these materials, or would like to request access, email Risk Solutions at email@example.com or call 800.482.7276, x2853.