Quarterly Wage Report

Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) requires employers to report Unemployment Compensation (UC) wages quarterly. Fund members with UC coverage can submit these wages from your payroll software through a myTASB application.

Important notice

If you change payroll software, you must combine data from the old system with data from the new system to submit a single wage statement file. Each employee reported should have a single record for their total wages. TWC will not accept two files. Please contact your IT department or payroll software provider for support.

File a wage report


Download PDFs from the Texas Workforce Commission

Total Wages Adjustment Form (C-5)

You can use this form to correct amounts of taxable or total wages previously reported on the Employer’s Quarterly Report (Form C-3).

Individual Wage Adjustment Form (C-7)

Employers and agents can use this form to correct Social Security number, name, or total wages reported on or omitted from a previously filed wage report.

Contact us

Contact Kristen Green, unemployment compensation technician, by calling 800.482.7276, x2801 or emailing kristen.green@tasb.org.