School districts and other educational entities face new risks every day. The Fund is here to help with training and resources that will help you prevent, reduce, and mitigate these risks. We recognize your time is valuable and provide training in a variety formats—in person and online—to meet your needs.
What we offer
- Members’ Conference: Premier multi-day event where members learn and connect with TASB staff and their peers.
- Online training: Short, interactive training courses members can take at any time. Courses are offered through TASB’s Online Learning Center and through Vector Solutions.
- Webinars: Hour-long sessions led by experts in real-time so that members can ask questions and learn conveniently at their office. Webinars are also recorded for viewing later.
- Summits: Single-day training event on a relevant topic that varies each year depending on member needs.
- Regional training: Multi-day training event hosted at member locations throughout the state. A variety of topics are offered customized based on coverage lines.
Fund members are also members of the Texas Association of School Boards and have access to several other relevant training opportunities from governance to HR administration to school law.
Continuing education credit
Members can earn continuing education credit for participating in live webinars and select training events. Additional details, including credit providers, are provided on each training event page.
For additional information about training and events, email Risk Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.482.7276, x2853.