The Fund’s Excellence Awards program recognizes members who implement exemplary solutions to risk management challenges. The submissions are judged based on effectiveness, efficiency, excellence, impact, and innovation.
The application period for the 2020 Excellence Awards is now closed.
Projects are evaluated on:
- Effectiveness: Solution directly improved your risk management practices, functions, or processes.
- Efficiency: Solution makes good use of resources, including money and staff time.
- Excellence: Solution models or aligns with risk management best practices.
- Impact: Solution addresses a critical or pressing need for your organization.
- Innovation: Solution represents out-of-the-box thinking or a creative adaptation of an established idea.
E-mail Training and Education Coordinator Melissa Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512.505.2839 for more information.