The Fund’s Excellence Awards program recognizes members who implement exemplary solutions to risk management challenges. The submissions are judged based on effectiveness, efficiency, excellence, impact, and innovation.
The Excellence Awards application submission window typically runs from November to late January. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this timeline has been adjusted. More information will be released in spring 2021.
Projects are evaluated on:
- Effectiveness: Solution directly improved your risk management practices, functions, or processes.
- Efficiency: Solution makes good use of resources, including money and staff time.
- Excellence: Solution models or aligns with risk management best practices.
- Impact: Solution addresses a critical or pressing need for your organization.
- Innovation: Solution represents out-of-the-box thinking or a creative adaptation of an established idea.
E-mail Training and Education Coordinator Melissa Cannon at email@example.com or call 512.505.2839 for more information.