Get Ready to Learn, Connect, and Succeed at MemCon18
Join us for the TASB Risk Management Fund Members' Conference Wednesday, May 2–Friday, May 4 at the Hilton Austin.
You must register and reserve your room separately.
TASB has implemented a new registration system that requires myTASB access in order to register. When you get to the Event Details page, click Register. If you need additional help, please contact Jackie Hightower at 512.505.2454.
- Learn about risk management hot topics from industry experts at 24 sessions.
- Discover new solutions for risk challenges from the 2018 Excellence Award recipients during our annual Membership Luncheon.
- Earn continuing education credit for CPE, SBEC, School Board CEC, TASBO, and TDI.
- New! First-Time Attendee Orientation: Find out how to get the most out of conference and meet TASB staff and fellow first-timers.
- Connect with more than 400 risk management professionals throughout the conference.
- New! Rapid Fire Showcase: Watch TASB Services and Fund Vendors present skits and sketches that will leave you eager to visit their booths.
- Participate in two networking receptions, the Knowledge Café, and a luncheon.
- Explore downtown Austin with fellow attendees Wednesday and Thursday evening.
- Show your school spirit by wearing your organization’s shirt on Friday!
- Stay informed on the latest MemCon18 information, customize agendas, browse speakers and sessions, and connect with attendees with the conference mobile app (coming soon).
- Share your experience by posting on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn using #MemCon18.
- Be inspired by keynote speaker Alex Sheen, founder of because I said I would, who will share his personal story and the importance of honoring commitments.
- Energize your mind and body during Morning Yoga on Thursday and Friday.
- Step up your daily activity by joining us for a Fun(d) Walk/Run along beautiful Lady Bird Lake on Friday morning.
- Win up to $5,000 for your organization at the coverage credit drawings.
There is no registration fee for members of any Fund program!
- One complimentary hotel stay for up to two nights for each Fund member organization (based on availability)
- Annual Membership Luncheon and Excellence Awards Ceremony
- Complimentary breakfast and break refreshments
Online registration closes Friday, April 27. Onsite registration will be available.
Hotel reservations: Contact Jonathan Phi at 512.505.2465 to transfer your room or to cancel your hotel registration. You may transfer your room to another attendee within your organization. Hotel cancellations must be completed by three days prior to arrival. A no-show or late cancellation fee of one night will be charge to your credit card on file after that time. This also applies to all TASB complimentary rooms.
Conference registration: You may send another representative from your organization in your place at no charge. If you decide to cancel, a written cancellation form must be received at TASB by Friday, April 27, 2018, or a $50 no-show charge will be assessed.
If this event is canceled, neither TASB nor the TASB Risk Management Fund will be responsible for any indirect, special, or consequential damages (including transportation, lodging, and meal costs) sustained by the registrant.
Sr. Meeting Planner, 512.505.2465
Training and Education Coordinator, 512.505.2839
Risk Solutions Program Administrator, 512.505.2853
Sr. Training and Education Coordinator, 512.467.3653