Fund Member Profile Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My Renewal Questionnaire looks different this year. What has changed?
The Fund has simplified the renewal process. Instead of the comprehensive questionnaire used in previous years, members need only complete a Fund Member Profile Update annually.
2. Will I still receive separate questionnaires for each program?
No. Members now receive a single Profile Update request for all programs in which they participate, regardless of the renewal dates for each program.
3. Does the Profile Update replace the old questionnaire?
4. When is my Fund Profile Update due?
We ask that you update your profile within 30 days of receiving your update request.
5. Do I have to complete the Fund Member Profile Update, or can I handle my renewal by fax, email, or phone?
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we ask that you complete your Fund Member Profile Update via the survey you receive. If you are unable to do so, please contact us at 800-482-7276, ext. 6270, or email RMSUnderwriting@tasb.org
6. What If I don’t have all my information?
If you need to stop during the update, you can save your work and continue later where you left off. We have also included a printable version of the questionaire that you can use as a worksheet before you begin the online process.
7. Will I receive a confirmation after I submit?
You will not receive a confirmation email upon completion. If you have any questions regarding your Fund Member Profile Update, call us at 800-482-7276, ext. 6270, or email RMSUnderwriting@tasb.org.
8. Who do I call to get my Duff & Phelps credentials?
Contact 800.482.7276 for assistance with Duff & Phelps.
9. Are there any special system requirements to complete the Fund Member Profile Update?
We are using the same survey software that we use for other member surveys, so we anticipate members’ systems will work seamlessly for this survey as well. If you experience any problems, please contact your marketing consultant.
10. Why is the Fund changing from the Renewal Questionnaire to the Fund Member Profile Update?
The Fund Member Profile Update is a simpler process for both members and the Fund. It is also an important step in our transition to a new member portal that will offer members more online tools to manage their coverage.