SafeSchools and SafeColleges
Online Training for Workers' Compensation Fund Members
The Fund is making it easier for members to train employees and track compliance. Our partnership with Scenario Learning brings SafeSchools and SafeColleges training to your desktops.
The Fund handpicked 11 topics covering some of the most common types of injury exposures for members. The following classes are available at no charge to Workers' Compensation Pool (Fully Funded and Aggregate Deductible) members:
- Back Injury Injury & Lifting
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Classroom Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Electrical Safety
- Food Service Equipment: Safe Use
- Hazard Communications: Right to Understand (GHS)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Special Education: Lifts & Transfers
- Special Education: Safety in the Classroom
All Workers' Compensation Program participants (Pool and Administrative Services Only) have access to the entire SafeSchools/SafeColleges training course library for $3.00 per full time employee per year (regularly priced at $10 per employee).
K-12 districts may be especially interested in the Texas-specific courses included in the full library:
- TX HB984 Health Emergencies: Diabetes
- TX SB471 Child Abuse Prevention
- TX Educators’ Code of Ethics
For a full list of courses, visit SafeSchools or SafeColleges.
How do I get started?
- Designate a primary administrator for your organization.
- Contact Scenario Learning at 800.434.0154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.