Offered at no charge, exclusively for Fund members, these webinars provide high quality training that won't affect your budget. Attendees learn about legal rights and obligations, cost savings, and conducting business in an efficient and safe manner, all without leaving their desks.
With a wide range of topics, members of all Fund programs can choose from a variety of webinars to suit their needs. Topics may include:
- Auto liability coverage
- Data breach/privacy coverage
- How to file Wage Statements
- How to prevent slips, trips, and falls
- How to respond to unemployment compensation claims
Members attending these webinars can earn continuing education credit from the following providers:
- Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO)
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy (CPE) - No prerequisite courses required.
- State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC)
- School Board Member Continuing Education Credit (CEC) (when noted)
- Texas Department of Insurance (TDI - Adjuster CE) (Pending certification by TDI)
Information about how to obtain certificates will be provided during the Webinar.
For additional information about webinars, contact Frances Daniel at 800.482.7276, ext. 2853.