Continuing Education Credit
The Fund's continuing education credit (CEC) programs are tailored to accommodate a wide range of areas and specializations. Earn up to nine hours (in one-hour increments) of CEC from the following entities:
- School Board Member Continuing Education Credit (CEC) (when noted in the suggested audience section of the session descriptions)
- Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO)
- Texas Department of Insurance Adjuster CE (TDI Provider number: 32580)
- Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC)
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy (TSBPA - CPE Sponsor ID number: 009474)
No prerequisites are required to attend conference courses. All sessions, including general sessions, are eligible for SBEC, CPE, and TASBO credits.
Eligible for TDI adjuster CEC (subject to approval)
- Employer Responsibilities in Workers’ Compensation
- Cashing In On Return-To-Work
- Ask the Experts! Coordinating Leave and Workers' Compensation Reporting
- Lessons Learned from Early Telemedicine Adopters
Eligible for School Board Member CEC (subject to approval):
- Navigating through the Protected Waters of Discrimination
- How to Reduce the Risk of Inappropriate Employee-To-Student Relationships
- School Safety-Security Audit Process
- Minimizing the Impact of Leave-Related Terminations
- Public Information: No Joint Information System Is Complete without It
- Title IX Update for School Districts and Community Colleges
- Every Event, Every Time: Incident Action Plans
- Legislative Update
- Protecting Staff and Student Data: Examining Cyber Risk in Education
After each session, the presenter or moderator will provide a code to verify course completion. Write the code on the CEC tracking card obtained at the registration booth. Attendees must return the card to the designated location at the conference. Cards will be certified, scanned, and returned within 30 days.
Attendees requesting TDI adjuster credit will have their credits entered into the Sircon System within 30 days and a certificate will be mailed to the address provided. Please print legibly.
For questions about CEC, please contact Melissa Cannon at email@example.com.
Back to main conference page.